What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Available: Meeting Materials, Volunteer Fire Relief Working Group December 2, 2014 Meeting
- Released: 2013 Minnesota Town Finances Report
- Released: CTAS Version 8
- Announced: State Auditor Rebecca Otto Receives National Award
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 11/21/2014 (pdf, 26k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Donations to Non-Profit Entities by Governmental Units
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- November 30 – PENSION: Deadline for submitting volunteer fire relief association reporting forms to avoid forfeiture of state fire aid.
- December 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form – Law enforcement agencies must report the disposition of property seized subject to forfeiture by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.