What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Released: 2013 Minnesota Special District Finances Report
- Available: Audit Practice Division Qualifications, Experience, and Independence
- Available: Audit Procedures for TRA GASB 68 Pension Schedules
- Released: CTAS Version 8.3
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 8/28/2015 (pdf, 24k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Check the CPV for Purchases over $25,000
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- September 15 – PENSION: First certification deadline for state fire aid.
- September 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form - Law enforcement agencies must report the disposition of property seized subject to forfeiture to the OSA by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.