What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Scheduled: Next Meeting of the Volunteer Fire Relief Association Working Group
- Available: 2013 Minnesota Legal Compliance Audit Guide for Political Subdivisions
- Released: 2012 Minnesota Town Finances Report
- Released: Special Review of Administrative Traffic Citations and Local Traffic Diversion Programs
- Sign Up: CTAS Rewrite Updates
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 12/6/2013 (pdf, 31k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Meeting Meals for Board or Council Members
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- December 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form – Law enforcement agencies must use this form each month to report the disposition of property seized subject to forfeiture. Reporting form(s) must be submitted to the OSA by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.