What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Announced: State Auditor Otto Named One of Most Influential Professionals in Government Auditing
- New: Statement of Position for Fire Relief Associations
- Released: 2014 Minnesota County Budget Report
- Released: 2014 Minnesota City Budget Report
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 4/18/2014 (pdf, 33k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Use of Credit Cards
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- May 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form – Law enforcement agencies must use this form each month to report the disposition of property seized subject to forfeiture. Reporting form(s) must be submitted to the OSA by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.