What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Released: 2013 Large Public Pension Plan Investment Report
- Released: Financial and Investment Report of Volunteer Fire Relief Associations
- Released: 2013 Minnesota City Finances Report
- Released: CTAS Version 8
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 3/20/2015 (pdf, 24k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Phishing Scams
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- March 31 – PENSION Reporting deadline for volunteer fire relief associations with assets and liabilities under $500,000.
- March 31 – PENSION Investment Business Recipient Disclosure Form due to the Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement.
- March 31 – GID Town Financial Reporting Form – Cash Basis of Accounting – due.
- March 31 – GID City Financial Reporting Form – Cash Basis of Accounting – due.
- March 31 – GID City Financial Statements Audited or Unaudited - Cash Basis of Accounting – due.
- March 31 – GID Special District Financial Reporting Form and Financial Statements due for Districts with fiscal year-end of September 30, 2014.