What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Meeting: The Volunteer Fire Relief Association Working Group will meet on Wednesday, October 7
- Released: Performance Measurement Report
- Available: Audit Practice Division Qualifications, Experience, and Independence
- Available: Audit Procedures for TRA GASB 68 Pension Schedules
- Released: State Auditor's E-Update - 10/2/2015 (pdf, 24k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Reconciling Bank Balances/Federal Check 21 Act
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- October 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form - Law enforcement agencies must report the disposition of property seized subject to forfeiture to the OSA by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.