What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recording: How to Use SAFES
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- June 30 – PENSION: Reporting deadline for volunteer fire relief associations with assets or liabilities exceeding $500,000.
- June 30 – GID: Town Financial Reporting Form – in Accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) due.
- June 30 – GID: Town Audited Financial Statements – GAAP Basis of Accounting due.
- June 30 – GID: City Financial Reporting Form – GAAP Basis of Accounting due.
- June 30 – GID: City Audited Financial Statements – GAAP Basis of Accounting due.
- June 30 – GID: Special District Financial Reporting Form and Financial Statements due for Districts whose fiscal year ended December 31, 2015.
- July 1 – GID: Performance Measurement Program reports are due. Participation in the program by a city or county is voluntary.
- July 1 – PENSION: Fire Protection Service Reporting Form is due for municipalities with a fire department but no affiliated relief association.